It's been a little over a week of living full time in our trailer. This is what we have learned.
- The instant pot is actually the best thing ever. It cooked whole sweet potatoes in 10 minutes.
- Set a timer on your cell phone as you put quarters into the camp shower. Then you will know when it will turn off. Lesson learned.
- Things move around in the trailer during transport A LOT more than you would think.
- Try to avoid towing at night and in the rain. Plan ahead and look at accurate weather prediction.
- People in campgrounds are friendly and helpful. Don't be afraid to ask for advice.
- Try to only use one major appliance at a time.